American Heart Association
Heartsaver® CPR AED
Recommended for: Laypeople, Security Guards, Fitness Trainers and Teachers.
The CPR and AED Class covers:
- How to Administer Adult CPR
- How to Use an Automated External Defibrillator (AED)
- How to Assist Conscious and Unconscious Choking Victims
Course Fee: $45.00
Heartsaver CPR AED Online is the eLearning portion of the Heartsaver CPR AED blended learning course and is designed to teach students the cognitive information needed for CPR and AED training
- Upon completion of the online portion, students must complete a hands-on session with an Instructor. This is NOT included in the cost.
- Tech requirements available at https://www.onlineaha.org/technical_requirements
Course Fee: $20.00
Course Fee: $35.00